Everything I’m wearing is blue, even my underwear. Color me melancholic.
Mercury is in retrograde. I’ve felt off lately; it seems like I’m trudging through life rather than living it. I sort of feel like writing right now, but I’m always so harsh with myself when I write, so I don’t know if that would be healthy at the moment. I’m also considering starting a new craft project, since that usually turns out well for me, but I’m not really enthusiastic about that. I think the reason I feel compelled to write is not actually a desire to start a creative venture, but rather a desire to make a world in my head where everything is perfect and nice and orderly and makes sense, unlike my current circumstances.
Maybe I’ll read instead. I dunno. I’ve been having trouble thinking clearly and making decisions lately as well.
Mercury is in retrograde.
- sleeperslabrynthe likes this
- dressedtotheteeth reblogged this from of-great-importance
- mistersparkle likes this
- cubtivity likes this
- jambos6 likes this
- dariusmarq likes this
- galactichorror said: Well you’re cute as hell, you’ve got that going for you.
- galactichorror likes this
- teenagewildlife said: Hope things start looking up soon. <3
- teenagewildlife likes this
- tenghostdads likes this
- skittle-happy-matt likes this
- of-great-importance posted this